- 1 1/2 lb quartered baby potatoes
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 package of Roger Wood smoked sausage, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Banner Butter, sea salt
- 2 teaspoons U Wanna Pizza Me seasoning, or Italian seasoning
- Sprinkle of red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1/4 cup low sodium broth
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley, chopped, for garnish
In a large cast-iron skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Add potatoes to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until golden and cooked through, stirring regularly. Transfer potatoes to a plate and set aside.
In the same skillet, brown the sliced smoked sausage on all sides for around 5 minutes over medium heat. Add seasoning, onion, and bell pepper. Cook smoked sausage for 2 to 3 minutes until softened. Deglaze with 1/4 cup stock.
Add the potatoes back to the skillet and mix everything together to reheat the potatoes. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.