- 1 refrigerated pizza crust, roughly 14oz.
- 5 Tbsp soft butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp light corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp bourbon of choice – you can sub water for bourbon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Roll pizza dough into a 12″ x 8″ rectangle. Brush with 2 Tbsp of butter and sprinkle with 1/4 cup brown sugar plus cinnamon.
- Roll dough starting from the long side into a long tube. Cut into 9 spirals.
- Combine remaining 3 Tbsp butter and 1/2 cup brown sugar with corn syrup and bourbon. Spread mixture into a greased 9″ baking pan. Sprinkle pecans on top of mixture.
- Place rolls cut side down in pan. Bake on the grill or in the oven at 375* for 20-25 minutes, or until rolls have expanded and browned. Cool slightly, then flip over onto serving plate.