Use up that leftover pulled pork in a family friendly meal that’s sure to please!
- 2 1/2 cup leftover pulled pork
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 tsp taco seasoning
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, BBQ sauce and taco seasoning. Stir in pork. Add cheese and mix until combined.
- Add evenly distributed pork mixture to the middle of shell then roll up tightly. Place seam side down in baking pan.
- Brush tops with olive oil. Cook in pellet grill or oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.